- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
- Stretch the right foot forward and hold it about 9 inches off the ground.
- Describe a circle with the foot about the ankle ten times clockwise and ten times anti clockwise .
- Repeat the same with the left foot.
- Hands can be kept on the waist too during the practice.
- Keep the leg stiff and unmoved while rotating the foot.
- Rotate slowly and in a continuous way.
III. Breathing Normal
- This exercise might be beneficial in rheumatism of the ankles.
- It strengthens the toes and the feet.