Instant relaxation technique
I.Starting position (Sthiti): shavasana
- Bring your legs together; join the heels and toes together and place the palms by the side of the thighs.
- Keep the face relaxed and smiling throughout.
- Start tightening from the toes.
- Tighten the ankle joints , and calf muscles.
- Pull up the knee caps.
- Tighten the thigh muscles.
- Tighten the buttocks.
- Breathe out and pull the abdomen inside.
- Make fists and tighten the arms.
- Inhale and expand the chest.
- Tighten the shoulders, neck muscles and the facial muscles.
- Tighten the whole body from the toes to the head for sometime.
- Relax the whole body instantaneously.
- Legs and arms go apart with the open palms facing the roof.
- Assume the most comfortable position, let the whole body sink down.
- Let all the groups of muscles relax.
- Relax the whole body.
- Enjoy the relaxation